Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 6940 times)

B4man

• 5 Gold Pipes
  • B
    • View Profile
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2012, 08:05:34 PM »
An old childhood favorite. Genghis Khan on a Nintendo emulator. It's a sweet strategy game. It's hard. You can do a Mongul Campaign or World Campaign. I'm using Richard (of England) on the World Campaign because he's isolated so I only need to ally with Philip (of France) and Heinrich (Germany) off the get. It's fun but it can be tricky. Kind of like an early style Civ or Risk type game.

Karok01

• 5 Pipes
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2012, 08:45:45 AM »
Been playing Red Dead Redemption on PS3.  It's basically Grand Theft Auto  in the old west.  Awesome game. :)

rcbecker1

• r
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2012, 11:17:03 PM »
An old childhood favorite. Genghis Khan on a Nintendo emulator. It's a sweet strategy game. It's hard. You can do a Mongul Campaign or World Campaign. I'm using Richard (of England) on the World Campaign because he's isolated so I only need to ally with Philip (of France) and Heinrich (Germany) off the get. It's fun but it can be tricky. Kind of like an early style Civ or Risk type game.
Cool thats an awesome old game, I played many happy hrs with that game.

My favorite games are miniature games. I have been playing alot of ACTA Star Fleet miniatures and Victory at Sea naval Miniatures of late.

Ikemi Zyn

• 1 Pipe
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2014, 03:42:34 PM »
Playing Rule of Rose on a Ps2 emulator. This game is really messed up. Fun but messed up.
Give me my Pipe, Tobacco and a Computer and I will live happily until I starve.